- User – A person or an entity who uses services in accordance with the Agreement signed with the service provider.
- Active User – A person or an entity who has one or more active services.
- Inactive User – A person or an entity without any services or the services are cancelled or terminated.
- Visitor – A person or an entity that is browsing the Provider’s website at https://rack-oon.com.
- Services – Either or both services and products provided by the Provider and available via Providers’ website.
- Downtime – A period of time when a service is inactive or inaccessible.
- Monthly Services – Services that are applied instantly or provided for a 1-month period.
- Long-Term Services – Services that are provided for more than a 1-month period.
- Primary Currency – EUR.
- Secondary Currencies – USD.
- Billing Cycle – A predefined interval of time between two recurring payments.
- Billing Account – The account at https://clients.rack-oon.com holding a summary of all types of services provided to the User. Billing account may be is also entitled as Client Area.
- Credit Balance – The amount of funds in the User’s account.
- Confirmed affiliate income – The amount of money that the User earned through the Affiliate System.
- Affiliate Earned Funds – The amount of money that the User received.
- Complaining Party – the User or an interested 3rd party that submits a report, concerning the violation of Acceptable Use policy.
- Authorized payments – Automatic transactions that are pre-approved by the User.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.